Two Full Days
Prerequisite: Tactical Pistol Level 2
Class Size: 8-20
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- Safety specific to working around vehicles
- Vehicle specific shooting positions
- Methods of carry and readiness
- Vehicle shoot, ballistics and modern vehicles
- Window shoot, shooting out of and into the vehicle
- Buddy drills, how to fight away from or to a vehicle
- Target selection and target levels
- Force on force engagements
- And much more!
Pistol, holster, belt, three pistol magazines, pistol magazine holders, wraparound clear eye protection, ear protection, weapons cleaning kit, water bottle and rain gear. Knee pads and elbow pads are highly recommended as well as bug spray and sun protection.
*Caution: This course involves strenuous physical activity (including sprinting and awkward prone
positions with a firearm in your hand) and a much higher degree of weapons handling, awareness and
safety. While Tactical Pistol Level II is a prerequisite, attendance in that course does not guarantee
that a student is prepared to take this course. It will be at VATA's discretion to determine if a student
needs additional training before attending this course.
See Class Schedule